- Gungahlin Cinema Update
- Matthew Bourke, Development Manager
- Roy Mustaca, United Cinemas, Chairman
- Vanessa Benitiz, United Cinemas Architect
- Nick Pelle, Director Oztal Architects
- Gungahlin Land Release and Development Update (Taylor, Throsby, Moncrieff and Jacka)
- Tom Gordon, Executive Director, Suburban Land Agency
- Drone Delivery Update
- David Pollard, GCC
- Russell McArthur, Director, Aircraft Operations, Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Cities and Regional Development
- Jesse Suskin, Wing
The believe the original draft agenda for the GCC meeting on 14 August included a speaker to discuss the future development of vacant land in Casey. Will a discussion on Casey be postponed to a later meeting.
Hi Paul – yes – EPSDD have asked to speak about the Casey community facility development at our September meeting – Peter
Original Parking Proposal was 310 car parks which has been reduced to 100 (see below)
Original Proposal has 20,00 square metres of commercial and office space.
This new proposal must never be accepted as it reduces parking and commercial and retail opportunities.