Important – we are a Volunteer organisation and not a local government

The main contact for state and local government matters is the ACT Government through Access Canberra phone 13 22 81 or

If you have enquiries relating to government issues, we also may be able to help you.

For issues like abandoned vehicles, noise pollution, graffiti, streetlight issues, damaged footpaths and cycle paths, potholes, illegal dumping and the like can be reported directly to the relevant ACT Government department via their Fix My Street website.

Send Us A Message

    Write to Us

    Gungahlin Community Council
    PO Box 260
    ACT 2912

    Phone Us

    (02) 6152 9170

    Before ringing the number above – please check the GCC Frequently Asked Questions. As the GCC is manned by volunteers a response to your enquiry maybe delayed.

    Email Us