Thursday 16 June 2016
7.00 pm Albert Hall
Commonwealth Avenue, Parkes
Hear the Candidates’ views about:
– what should be the national responsibilities for planning in the ACT; and
– preserving the unique characteristics of Canberra as the nation’s capital.
Questions could cover:
– location of Federal departments in relation to impacts on town centres, employment, transport and parking;
– heritage listing of Canberra in its overall design concept;
– ACT government projects that affect areas under NCA responsibility such as City to the Lake, Manuka Oval and West Tuggeranong.