The July public meeting of the Gungahlin Community Council (GCC) will be held online at 6.30pm on Wednesday 8 July 2020. There will be a virtual meeting room running on the Zoom application, and this will be live streamed on Facebook on the GCC Facebook pages. Attendess are strongly encouraged to join the Zoom virtual room meeting. Please REGISTER HERE and you will be emailed the link needed to join the Zoom meeting.
- Current GCC Activities, Peter Elford, GCC
- Update on DHA Office Building and Cinema, Kieran Fordham, Lockbridge (short)
- Update on Gungahlin Crematorium, Alannah Gibbon, Marketing and Communications Officer (short)
- Gold Creek Homestead Sale Process, Throsby Community Garden & other Mingle updates in Gungahlin, Natalie Bishop, Suburban Land Agency
- Bus Network 19 Update, Peter Steele, Transport Canberra