The next public meeting of the Gungahlin Community Council (GCC) will be held on Wednesday 13 September 2023 starting at 6:30pm. We will be meeting in-person at the Eastlake Gungahlin Club.
As usual the meeting will be live streamed on Facebook via the GCC Facebook page.
- GCC Update September 2023, GCC
- ACT Indicative Land Release Program, Andrew Griffith, Suburban Land Agency
- Gungahlin Cinema Update, Michael Pettersson, Andrew Braddock, Leanne Castley, James Milligan, Yerrabi MLAs
- Casey Block 9 Section 132 DA Reconsideration, Kip Tanner, PlanIt
- “The strongest opposition to the proposal stemmed from the assertion that it was too tall for the location and represented over development of the site. In response, two storeys have been removed from the middle layers of the building. This retains the ground floor commercial uses and the two storey roof top terraces, but removes two floors of apartments. The number of dwellings proposed is reduced by 49, from 219 to 170. Changes to the basement are not proposed, resulting in a generous supply of parking for the remaining units. Other minor changes have also been made to address […] comments [from ACT government directorates].”