Located on the corner of Gungahlin Drive and Gozzard Street with a northerly aspect over Yerrabi Ponds, this landmark development will be a new and exciting destination in Gungahlin.
– Proposal by Empire Global – a local Gungahlin based developer
– Architect designed, two 26-storey buildings and one 8-storey building
– Public podium on the 26th floor, accessed by a glass elevator, with two restaurants, a function centre and public sky park
– 1,500m2 floor area for commercial tenancies on the ground floor
– A landscaped accessible public realm including retail, cafes and office space
– Around 300 apartments with a mix of studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
A sausage sizzle and light refreshments will be provided.
When: Wednesday, 11 January 6pm – 7:30 pm
In the case of wet weather, a notice will be posted on the Empire Global website at www.empireglobal.com.au
If you are not able to meet us at the drop-in session, please feel free to make contact by contacting Elton Consulting on 6274 3300 or by email at email@example.com