Last updated 26 May 2020
- Town Centre end/start of ride facilities – secure cage for bikes immediately adjacent to Light Rail stop as part of a genuine commuting hub
- Improve infrastructure between Mixed Use West precinct (high rise residential towers) and Town Centre proper; better separation and amenity
- Improved access to/around Mitchell
- Provide separated bike path along Barton Highway between Federal Highway and Ellenborough St
- Improve bike path crossing of Gungahlin Drive between Wells Station Dr and Sandford St (two crossings of Gungahlin Dr are needed for those joining the Gungahlin Dr bike path from East)
- Include bike path, ideally separated, along proposed upgrade to Morisset St
- Construct a direct path between Horse Park Drive to corner Anthill St and Federal Highway to avoid the hill into Majura valley, making North Canberra/Civic more accessible from Northern Gungahlin.
- Develop an MTB park in Gungahlin region at a scale similar to Majura Pines, Bruce Ridge, etc. Perhaps through plantation Eucalypts in North adjacent to Centennial Trail.